About the Company
Our client company is a multinational manufacturer of motor components that serve commercial and industrial appliances. The company has a heavy focus on technology and innovation, and is a leading player in its field.
Design, build and maintain machine learning solutions with big data technologies. Lead processes for data collection, cleaning and preprocessing to train models, deploying them to production. Needs to be familiar with current and emerging artificial intelligence technologies to create the requisite data pipelines and mechanisms for model management. The successful candidate must stay current to the state of the art by reading, understanding, and applying the ideas, techniques, algorithms, and results expressed in industry.
- Understand business objectives and develop predictive models using big data technologies that achieve them.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of large scale artificial intelligence solutions both in the cloud and on-premise.
- Select machine learning algorithms that could be used to solve a problem and scale through an industrialized environment.
- Prepare Data acquisition, quality assessment and feature engineering for both internal and external data sets.
- Manage predictive models in production, inclusive of calibration and parameter tuning.
- Deep understanding of common supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, e.g., neural networks, random Forest, SVM, K-nearest neighbors, tree based algorithms, etc…
- Familiarity with the common AI/ML frameworks such as Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, etc…
- Expertise in big data technologies, particularly real time processing technologies such as Spark.
- Familiarity with Linux and cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Development experience in modern statistical languages such as Java, Python and R.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin