Technical Project Manager
About the Company
Our client company is a leader in the Fintech industry. It has developed numerous DLT solutions and systems that serve multiple industries, including chain, provenance, IoT, insurance, and trade finance.
- Manage multiple software development or implementation projects to successful completion;
- Define project objective and scope, document current and future-state process, document risks and assumptions, and follow through entire development, testing and implementation processes;
- Conduct detailed project plan using project management tool and report status to Global Project Management Office regularly;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners and other project stakeholders;
- Present detailed architect solutions to clients/project stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development or program/project management;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline;
- Experience in writing codes or serving as architect for large-scale IT system;
- Experience implementing Agile SDLC practices;
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and architecture is a plus;
- Experience in managing outsource software projects;
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts effectively;
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner.