Operations Project Manager – Compliance (crypto exchange)
About the Company
Our client is the biggest wallet with over 16 millions users and set up in 2014. Company now is accelerate to the next level by expanding the business in crypto exchange in SEA and led by ex-Binance Senior Leader. Company has 600 employees across the globe with license in Philippines and Thailand, with business in Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Latin America, Europe.
- Manage projects for crypto trading platforms
- Working closely with head of exchange, engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive product development of trading systems
- Design and operate fully automated workflow and systems to support trading as well as manage our firm’s digital currency liquidity across countries, and currencies
- Develop comprehensive testing and system checkout on orderbook exchange
- Responsible for rolling out a new order book exchange trading system
- Leverage data to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- Integration of local payment channels and bank API to allow user access to services more easily.
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including financing and hedging strategies
- 3-5 years in project management, preferably from the financial industry industries such as FX, Equities Exchange, Commodities or fintech project management etc.or similar areas preferred
- Excellent analytical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders and senior management well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements