Product Manager (crypto payment)
About the Company
Our client, who is the pioneer in the B2B crypto payment, is one of the few companies granted with digital payment token service license by MAS. The company covers over 900 clients, operating in 60+ countries.
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features, and end products
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Track and push development and testing progress
- Passionate about the crypto industry
- Experience in exchange and trading product management
- Result-oriented with at least 4 years of experience in financial services or payment industries.
- Independent, strategic thinker who demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and prioritization skills