Project Manager / Asst Project Manager (payment company)
About the Company
Our client is a global Fintech group headquartered in Hong Kong. The vision is to deliver the best experience to our customers and build an innovative Blockchain ecosystem, so we’re seeking a highly motivated team member to join a new project to build a payment / blockchain / e-commerce related product.
- Your responsibilities would be gathering and analyzing the business requirements. You will work closely with all stakeholders to discuss the UX/UI Design, Technical solutions, and its feasibility. Besides the internal team, you will also handle external vendors on application development and enhancement. They are looking for a high caliber candidate for their well-structured and supportive team.
- You will have to involve the whole project delivery life cycle, contract negotiation, scope of work and all the communication/ coordination related to project management.
- Preferably degree holder of any discipline (Major in Finance/ Computer Science/ Management will be a definite advantage);
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience in Project Management, experience in e-commerce industry will be an advantage;
- SQL/Data analysis knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of payment system and e-wallet, knowledge in crypto currency and/or digital asset platform is a plus
- Good command of Chinese and English writing skill (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Passionate about banking, financial products and the cryptocurrency market
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and a strong team player
- Pay extreme attention to detail and can work well in fast-paced environments