Regional Application Consultant
About the Company
Based in Switzerland, our client company is a leading producer of devices involved control heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
The job scope of a Regional Application Consultant (RAC) is responsible for providing leadership to all Sales Managers with regards to end users and consulting engineering calls in an assigned territory and coordinates with the Sales Managers on strategies to develop relationships, based on qualitative and quantitative objectives in the HVAC Contracting and OEM Business.
- Provide applications excellence to drive and support all of the company’s products.
- Support sales efforts by cultivating strong relationships with end users and consulting engineering customers and specifying Belimo Products in major Projects and Tender
- Source and Identifying potential business opportunities for new and retrofit Projects
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to trouble shoot product issues at customer sites and help rectify the situation for the customers.
- Support sales strategy to maintain and grow our existing repeat business through service, relationship, product knowledge, and application knowledge.
- Identify potential new product applications and communicate concepts to Contracting Sales Force, Product Management and Engineering to develop new business.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical and Electrical or related profession
- 8 years working experience or above in HVAC industry
- Excellence understanding and practical experience in the application of HVAC, hydronic and BMS controls systems
- Experience in project management with persuasive ability to interface with customers, suppliers and other market practitioners in professional manner
- Candidates with Green Mark or SCEM Certificates will be an advantage
- Excellent Communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel