Senior IT Architect
About the Company
Our client company is a multinational manufacturer of motor components that serve commercial and industrial appliances. The company has a heavy focus on technology and innovation, and is a leading player in its field.
- Interact with business users to study and analyze the business requirements and assists the users to document their requirements
- Provide solution design to meet the business requirements and document the solution in the setup document and functional specification
- Define the test plan and test scenarios, and assist the users to prepare test script and perform system testing
- Provide functional training to the key users and then the key users will then train the end users. That is the train the trainer approach.
- Investigate system problems encountered by users and provide resolutions
- Perform quality check of project deliverables and ensure it is in good quality and meet IT internal standard
- Proactively identify the improvement areas of Oracle techniques, methodologies and deliverables
- Provide coaching to Application functional team members and training new joiner
- Solid experience in Oracle ERP R12 implementation and Functional Support. Have good knowledge in manufacturing & distribution processes in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong Proficiency in Oracle ERP R12 Flow Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain Planning, Purchasing, Sales Order Management and Shipping Execution modules.
- Knowledge of Advance Planning and Scheduling System (APS) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) will be an advantage.
- Good at user requirements analysis and solution design. Knowledge in data scheme of Oracle R12 especially on manufacturing and distribution modules. Familiar with SQL tools e.g. TOAD to do trouble shooting and data analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skill, strong analytical mind and problem solving skill.
- Frequent travel is required to PRC and overseas for the Oracle implementation
- Fluent English and Mandarin written and spoken is required for the position