Senior Manager Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (crypto exchange)
About the Company
Our client is the biggest wallet with over 16 millions users and set up in 2014. Company now is accelerate to the next level by expanding the business in crypto exchange in SEA and led by ex-Binance Senior Leader. Company has 600 employees across the globe with license in Philippines and Thailand, with business in Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Latin America, Europe.
- FP&A operates across 4 main functions:
- Planning – Projections, working with management and team leads
- Specialized Expertise – Knowledge and experience that can be directly applied to Coins operations
- Analytics, Analytics & Decision Support – Taking available data and turning it into insights, recommendations, scenario analysis, and any other output useful across the organization and in decision making
- Management Reporting – Provide top-level reporting as well as any deep dive necessary to support greater institutional knowledge
- Provide financial analysis support to initiatives within the payments and crypto industry
- Work closely with management team to update and create reports for internal management, team leads, Board of Directors and external stakeholders
- Complete budgeting & forecasting and reporting and analysis across the corporation.
- Automate processes to provide more frequent updates to management
- Monitor spending and expenditures and act to keep costs within budget
- Keep up-to-date with industry/consumer crypto trends with potential business impact
- Review monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements as well as analytics to spot and address potential issues in operations with financial impact
- Work with team leads to understand future headcount and spending needs
- Modify and/or create new financial models for projecting various business items
- Provide advisory and decision support to various teams on financial impacts and needs of new projects
- Explore tools that will scale the FP&A team
- Ad hoc projects are required by the business
- Reports directly to CFO
- Professional Accounting Designation and/or MBA
- At least 5 years of financial management experience, preferably in a financial institution, investment or securities industry or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably at the Manager level, in the areas of financial planning & analysis
- Strong experience in financial modeling, model auditing and business intelligence tools.
- Deep understanding of the payments industry & familiarity with crypto markets
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop a high performing team of motivated professionals.
- Initiative, inquisitiveness, drive and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines within a team environment.
- Strategic and proactive with strong critical thinking skills to analyze problems and tackle challenges in innovative ways.
- Fluency in English with outstanding communication and presentation skills