(Senior) Network Engineer
About the Company
Our client company is committed to delivering quality Technology Solutions and Professional Excellence Services that provide true business values to their clients, enabling them to achieve their desired business goals and initiatives. The firm aims at creating solutions based on technologies with rapid deployment approach and seamless integration among applications on data and processes.
- Supports local implementation of Network Infrastructure solution offerings including the pre-sales and the actual project delivery activities
- Prepare project, implementation and technical documentation during the project delivery
- Ensures full technical compatibility among the client’s requirements, the products and solution offered
- Develops Scope of Work (SOW) and estimates pricing for client proposal
- Good tertiary education in software engineering and computer technologies. Advanced skills relating to Solutions Architecting will be preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) / CCIE would be definite an advantage) or others equivalent.
- At least 5 years in the above-mentioned capacity specifically as a solution architect or consultant.
- Proven track record in developing Network Infrastructure. Ability to articulate and develop Network Infrastructure and roadmaps for clients
- Good knowledge in layer 2 & 3 protocols including TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, VLAN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and QoS etc.
- Project Management – Time, Resources