(Senior) Product Manager
About the Company
Our client company is a leader in the Fintech industry. It has developed numerous DLT solutions and systems that serve multiple industries, including chain, provenance, IoT, insurance, and trade finance.
We are a young and thriving technology start-up specialised in enterprise blockchain solutions. The company is firmly anchored on innovation and creativity. We invite individuals who are energetic and passionate about technology to join our team.
The product manager plays an important role in the enterprise blockchain based solution design and development cycle. This role lays out strategic product development plans, creates solution blueprints, and submits reports to the senior management including CEO and the Board of Directors for a senior / lead position. The role acts as a product owner for solutions and sets solution strategy and roadmap.
The role requires excellent attention to detail and in-depth understanding of blockchain and related technologies. The role also needs to examine enterprise blockchain related technological functionalities and crucial industrial pain-points, and translate them into solutions, products, systems and platforms.
This role also needs to work closely and seamlessly with business development and sales teammates, and meets directly with clients for collecting requirements, presenting solutions, answering questions regarding software capabilities and requirements, and working to resolve issues that may arise during the development cycle.
For a senior / lead position, this role is responsible for managing an internal team of product managers and solution architects, and leading on establishing an effective collaborative working environment.
- Set up product development strategy and roadmap
- Act as product owner for several key products and solutions
- Manage internal product development and solution architect team for a senior position
- Engage with customers for collecting and steering user requirements, presenting solutions, and managing questions and feedbacks
- Adhere to development budget
- Set pricing strategy
- Establish governance for product development, set technical and architectural standards for product development
- Engage stakeholders including both clients and internal departments such as business development, sales, DevOp team, software development, PM, and so on
- 5+ years product development experience which includes 2+ years as a solution architect or equivalent in an MNCs, preferably gained in some tech company or financial institution
- Familiar with Agile development methodology. A certified Scrum master or TOGAF certified would be an advantage
- Technical driven mindset with wide exposure to latest technologies
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills, leadership would be an advantage
- A good communicator with proficiency in English
- Able to work under pressure
- Eager to take opportunities to work in a fast-paced start up environment, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile
- Solid experience in blockchain or related systems would be an advantage