Technical Program Manager
About the Company
Our client is a technical architect company in partnership with China Mobile, China Unicom, which offers Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) to developers, enterprises, and governments. They are now expanding their footprint globally and would like to invite energetic team members to join their Global sales team.
- Provide responsive after-sales daily technical support for the Private BSN software, including remote or on-site solutions to technical problems encountered by customers during product use;
- Coordinate with the operation and maintenance department, R&D department, and product department to quickly solve customer issues and questions;
- Be proficient in using various customer service channels to maintain good interaction with users, including customer service hotline, work order system, and developer community;
- Participate in product-related customer technical training through online remote video and on-site, as well as product-related business and technical training for the customer and partner service departments;
- Participate in trials before products are launched and put forward improvement suggestions, and promote the timely optimization of the business process or product platform; participate in the functional acceptance after the product is launched;
- Responsible for regularly sorting out the common and known problems of various related products and submitting them to the BSN knowledge base;
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing after-sales technical problems and proposing technical solutions;
- Work as part of a global support team establishing operational protocols and standards.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer-related majors, more than 2 years of experience in technology development, and more than 1 year of technical support experience;
- Understanding of blockchain technology preferred; (nice to have)
- Networking, Docker, and Kubernetes knowledge;
- Good self-learning ability, customer orientation, ability to work independently, inter-departmental coordination ability, strong communication skills, discipline, and attention to detail are essential;
- Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness to quickly analyze problems and find solutions in a fast-paced environment.