Technical Support (printing software)
About the Company
Our client is the leading printing software company established in 1974. Headquarter in Chicago, operating across US, Europe, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, Australia with 900 employees across the globe. Some of the signature clients like Citibank, Johnson & Johnson, Standard Chartered Bank and more. Due to the business expansion, we are looking for Technical Support to join the team.
- Provide support assistance to APAC Premium Support clients.
- Provide phone and e-mail support to clients for licensed printing software. As part of your role to support clients, you will diagnose problems and recommend solutions, answer technical questions regarding our products in nominated customer environments.
- You will participate as part of a nominated team assigned to assist clients with the printing software implementation.
- Additional duties include:
- Upgrade our software products as new releases are available.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the product suite running on premise at the client site or hosted in the cloud running on Azure, AWS or other providers.
- Adding or updating print drivers. Print queue modification (change, add, delete) in VPS and VPSX. Adding and updating filters provided by Systems Engineers or Product Support (excludes enhancing functionality). Create security groups and assign permissions based on Active Directory Groups.
- Log incidents in Customer’s incident management system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Software, update ticket and close or reroute according to Customer policy.
- Escalate incidents to Level 3 Support. The Managed Services Tech will be the primary contact for working with Support until the issue is resolved and will update the Customer ticket accordingly.
- Record all information in our problem tracking and ticket system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Under direct supervision, you will interface with our Managed Services customers who are seeking assistance
- Collaborate on solutions with fellow Systems Engineers and Product Support staff when needed.
- Assist in the development of our new Managed Services offering.
- Participate in ongoing training to learn how to use and troubleshoot the software suite.