Head of Legal
About the Company
Our client is the first crypto exchange to join the London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘Partner Platform, with the ranking of 50th amongst the trading platform worldwide. It has a presence in HK, Russia, SG with over 300 employees across the globe.
- Work closely with business executives to ensure legal and regulatory compliance of AAX operations with applicable payment services and financial services law and regulation, digital currency exchange best practices, product roll-outs to new jurisdictions and strategic initiatives.
- Establish and manage legal policies and procedures and assist with the smooth running of legal operations to ensure that our business receives the highest quality legal advice as we continue to expand globally.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in a rapidly changing legal/regulatory landscape for crypto, to provide strategic and forward-looking advice and foster compliance.
- Experience as head of legal or similar role;
- In-house and law firm experience (Crypto/FinTech/Payments/Financial Services etc)
- Possesses solid technical legal expertise as well as sound business judgement and good people management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple matters to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel to business teams.
- Interest in crypto/blockchain/digital assets