Senior BD Manager
Responsible for effective acquisition of new clients and green finance projects, and achievement of related annual sales targets
Institute business development and marketing plans in line with the overall Company’s annual business goals.
Attain the sales targets through proactive business solicitation and relationship building with clients / prospects.
Acquire new clients through structured and discipline sales pipeline and outbound / inbound marketing activities.
Meet Company’s requirements in green finance related internal control and guidelines.
Cross-sell of products / solutions of Hexon Group, Sundial and CMATCL whenever appropriate and benefit to clients.
Monitor the sales performance of subordinates to ensure the sales targets are met individually and collectively.
Upgrade the quality of all staff through effective training and coaching and boost their morale through motivation.
- 5 years or above business development experience and with track records.
- Solid experience in launching business trade shows and online promotion campaigns.
- Existing industrial client resources is a prerequisite preferably in the environmental, food manufacturing, food & beverage, logistics and properties management sectors.
- Strong results leadership, standup presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, team player, independent and well-organized
- Basic knowledge in ESG regulatory requirements of a listed company and the relevant policies of HKEX.
- Good understanding of green finance and credit lending management is preferable.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Versatile Excel and PowerPoint PC knowledge
- University graduate or above is preferable